Monday, January 14, 2008

No second chance in Bollywood: Amrita Rao


No second chance in Bollywood: Amrita Rao



Monday, 14 January , 2008, 14:40

Bollywood actress Amrita Rao, who struck gold with her girl-next-door look in Vivah, is back after a year-long gap with My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves. She says that she doesn't take any chances while selecting projects.

"I was working for the Telugu film Athidhi. Also, my films, which are slated for release this year, kept me occupied," Amrita told IANS.

"I have always been very careful about picking up projects because there is no second chance in Bollywood. If you go wrong with a movie you have to pay a very heavy price.

"I must say I am very selective. But I wouldn't deny being fortunate as good projects came my way. Otherwise, I would have just dreamt about doing something different," she said on her recent visit to the national capital.

The actress, who is essaying the role of an assistant director in My Name..., started her stint in the film industry with Ab Ke Baras. She earned rave reviews for her performance in films like Masti and Main Hoon Na.

http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php?id=14589029




technorati tags: bollywood latest films,bollywood new films,latest bollywood news,new bollywood movies,new bollywood movie,latest bollywood movies,bollywood movies,bollywood films,bollywood film,bollywood news,bollywood hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts